The Business of Therapy
Private Practice is hard, but you don’t have to do it alone. Few therapy education programs provide any training or information on the business aspects of counseling. Yet private practice is arguably the most common vocational choice for mental health professionals.
We provide consulting services to practitioners new to private practice as well as more experienced practitioners who are looking to expand their practices. We can help with all aspects of the business of therapy, from making the decision to start a practice to growing it into a successful business or even a group!
How It Works
Our initial consultation costs $150, for which you get one hour of a confidential discussion/assessment of your strengths, needs, and goals. By the end of that hour, we will give you feedback on steps you can follow on your own, or choose to use one of our customized service packages to fit your needs, time, and budget. For an additional fee, we offer an extensive compilation of documents and spreadsheets, practice-tested and ready to use, to jump-start your practice.
- Steps to starting/expanding a private practice
- Marketing and referrals with special focus on private pay referrals
- Systems and processes development and compliance
- Paperwork bundles
- Starting or scaling group practices
- Staff hiring, development, and retention (clinical, managerial, administrative)
- Monthly peer support meetings
- Exit strategies
- And more!
Benefits of Coaching/Mentoring
Higher Earning Potential
Better Work/Life Balance
Save Time Save Money Dream Bigger